BetKing is a product of SV Gaming Limited and the birth of the new brand was initiated by an evolution in strategy and the objective to offer more value to customers. BetKing is currently licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board, Anambra State Gaming Company and holds a sports and gaming license issued by the Osun State Government. In addition, BetKing is licensed by the National Lotteries Board.
BetKing Account Registration – www.BetKing.com Free Sign UpThe BetKing Account Registration can be done in few minutes. To be part of this new family, here is what you will need to do.
- Log onto https://betking.com/register/.
- Fill the registration form.
- Please make sure you fill the registration form accurately.
- Finally, click on “Click Here To Submit”.
How To Deposit BetKing FundsThere are many ways of depositing funds in BetKing. Here is the comprehensive guide on about 8 different ways (online & Offline) you can fund your BetKing Account.
Paydirect Bank BranchGo to any of the following Banks; Diamond Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Heritage Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, United Bank for Africa, Unity Bank, Wema Bank,
- Fill out a deposit slip
- Account Number Leave Blank
- For the Reference fill out your User ID (This is your 6 Digit User ID. You can find this at the top right of our website when you log in: Example 370648)
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- Inform the teller you wish to make payment to BetKing via Paydirect
- Once payment is made make sure you collect payment receipt
- If successful, your payment will be credited immediately
Min Deposit: N100
Maximum Deposit: N10,000,000
How To Withdraw BetKing Funds
READ ALSO:How To Fund Your BetKing Account 2018
- Log on to www.betking.com with your username and password.
- Under the user area menu on the left side of the website, click on ‘My Account’
- Click on withdrawal and enter your 10-digit Bank Account Number.
- Click on the drop-down arrow
- Select the appropriate bank name
- Input the amount to withdraw
- Click on ‘Accept’ to complete the transaction.
How To Book A Bet on BetKing
- Log on to the BetKing website betking.com but do not sign into your account. You will NOT be able to book bets if you are signed in.
- Select your sport of choice from the menu on the left side of the homepage. (Soccer, for instance)
- Select tournament of your choice and click ‘Proceed’
- Choose the markets you wish to play and select the odds by clicking on them. Your selections will automatically be added to your betting slip on the right side of the page.
- Select the amount you wish to stake. Click on ‘Book’. A Booking code will be generated.
This Booking code is an alpha-numeric combination you can use that code when you decide to go ahead and place the bet.